- Keep your valued wine collection at the perfect temperature no matter what with the Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentry III - 2000 Cu. Ft. (WKL8000).
- The unit comes equipped with Breezaire's Sentry III digital electric control system, which includes a control panel with an easy to read, a green LED display.
- The Sentry III's intelligent programming automatically monitors your temperature and fan speed to make sure you never encounter any problems.
- The system also protects against damage inflicted by power outages as well as temperature issues caused by condenser blockage or fan failure.
The WKL8000 can efficiently cool rooms sized up to 2000 cubic feet.
The Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentry III - 2000 Cu. Ft. easily mounts through a wall in your wine cellar and vents to an adjacent room to reliably maintain the appropriate temperature. Prior to installation, make sure that your cellar is properly and insulated and that the room to which you vent is the same size or larger than your cellar.
Wine Served Right: The Breezaire Wine Cooler Unit w/ Sentry III - 2000 Cu. Ft. will ensure that you always serve your favorite wines at the right temperature while maintaining ideal humidity levels for aging
Quiet and Vibration-Free Operation: Breezaire cooling systems are designed to be nearly silent and unobtrusive, and without any subsequent vibration the unit will almost go undetected in your cellar
Protect Your Investment: Wine can be expensive, and the WKL8000 guards your investment by helping make sure bottles never turn and age in the best environment possible
Wine collectors and others who store or age delicate products have special requirements that cannot be satisfied by standard refrigeration equipment.
Unlike air conditioners or commercial refrigeration systems, our units gently cool the air without removing the moisture essential for maintaining cork integrity and the wine itself.
Only excess moisture is removed in order to maintain 50% to 75% relative humidity. Our units are not intended to chill wines to low serving temperature or to cool “service cabinets” which are opened or entered frequently.
Over the years we have worked very hard to constantly improve and update our products while maintaining the ability to repair any production unit we have ever made. Today’s units are exact replacements for units built since 1985.
All BREEZAIRE cooling systems are specialized designs that create the kind of carefully controlled environment demanded by products that are highly sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity. They are not intended for use in standard refrigeration applications.
This is the advanced system of choice for standard applications ranging from under 100 to 2000 cubic feet. WKL Series systems are compact, self-contained units. Our performance speaks for itself. This series is equipped with the Sentry III+ control system.
Sentry III+ control system offers the following:
- Large, easy to read, cool green display.
- Accurate, easy to adjust temperature set points with continuous display of cabinet temperature.
- Power outage protection.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage or fan failure.
- Controls temperature by enclosure (cellar) air sensors or optional bottle probe. Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source
* BLACK Series Cooling Units (upgraded) are special order, so they require some time for production and no returns or cancellations will be accepted once the order has been placed.