Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- If you have any questions about your order or an item, please call us at 1-888-407-7770 during our regular business hours.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. It means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- Orders are processed in order they are received. Normal processing can take between 24 and 48 hours. Upon verification and approval of payment, your merchandise will be shipped out as soon as possible. Shipping times represent the time it normally takes your package to arrive from the day we actually send it out, not from the day you submit your order. Additionally, processing & shipping times do not include non-business days (i.e., Saturdays, Sundays, & holidays). While we maintain a huge stock of all our products, it is wise to call us for availability if your order is especially urgent. If for some unforeseen reason, an item is no longer available or will be backordered for an extended period of time, you will be notified. Most items on this website are generally available to be shipped within 1-14 business days. Once shipped, most products will arrive within 3 to 7 business days depending on the destination. Your receipt of electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Wine Coolers Empire reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications before accepting any order.
If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, most items will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours after an item shipped to the email address you provided when checking out.
We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states.
Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items wlll not be delivered without an appointment.
We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories. Large items are shipped via Motor Freight Standard curbside delivery. Most delivery times take around 3 to seven business days for delivery. If you require faster shipping, please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-407-7770 for expedited shipping rates.
Carefully inspect all merchandise before signing the release with the freight carrier.
If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 407-7770
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items listed as FREE SHIPPING
Periodically, we offer Free Shipping on most of the products in our online catalog. It means that all standard shipping to the Continental US is free* (some exclusions apply). Any item listed as "Free Shipping" or "Shipping Included" will only be shipped within the continental United States using standard ground transportation for free (no expedited shipping available for free). Orders to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico will have additional charges added after you check out even if listed as "Free Shipping". We will contact you upon receipt of your order to notify you of the shipping costs and collect the payment for the shipping charges.
*WHISPERKOOL DICTATE ALL VENDORS MUST CHARGE FOR SHIPPING.
Curbside Delivery - Delivered to your curb, typically next to the mailbox. You will be responsible for moving and assembling.
Threshold delivery - Delivery to the first enclosed area (garage, covered awning, etc). Again, moving and assembly from that point will be your responsibility.
White Glove Delivery (Inside Delivery) - White-glove service generally includes unpacking, removal/disposal of packing materials and transporting your order up or down a maximum of 5 stairs. Additional stairs and tight turns may cost extra. If your order consists more than one item, it will be an extra cost. Please, call us or email customer service for an exact quote. Delivery is by appointment. The freight company will call you to set a date.
White Glove Delivery cost that appears on the checkout page of our store includes unpacking, removal/disposal of packing materials and transporting 1 (one) item up or down a maximum of 5 stairs. Please, call (888) 407-7770 or email us if your order consists of more than 1 (one) item and/or additional stairs are involved.
Free shipping includes curbside delivery.
If you need inside delivery, please let us know. There are extra fees for inside delivery (ie. White Glove Delivery), 'set in place' and debris removal services.
To discuss shipping options for your product outside of the Free Shipping, please contact customer support at (888) 407-7770
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you want to cancel your order with us, please do so quickly, most of our products are shipped within 1 to 3 business days. You must receive a confirmation of your cancellation either over the phone and/or by email for it to be "officially canceled".
Once an item has shipped, the terms of our Returns policy will take effect. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% on orders once they have shipped.
- All orders canceled within 24 hours are free to cancel.
- Orders canceled 24 hours after purchase are subject to a 3% cancellation fee. This is a fee that covers credit card transaction fees.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any return freight costs for BOTH directions (from the warehouse to you, and back to the warehouse) and 25% restocking fee. The purchase price minus these fees and costs will then be refunded to you when the warehouse processes your item. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- The product must be returned within 14 days from the order date. It has to be in unopened original packaging. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
The Following Cannot Be Returned :
- Modified, upgraded, or custom special orders
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
Please make sure to measure the necessary space requirements, etc. before purchasing!
14 Day Return Policy:
- We accept returns for items within the first 14 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 14 days of receiving your order as long as all merchandise is returned in new condition (unused and in original factory condition), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Personalized and custom items are non-refundable, and you (the buyer) will be responsible for any return freight costs for BOTH directions (from the warehouse to you, and back to the warehouse) and 25% restocking fee. The purchase price minus these fees and costs will then be refunded to you when the warehouse processes your item. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse, and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether free of charge.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date, and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items, your item would ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
- Please inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. Make a note of any exterior damage on the bill of lading. Carefully remove all packaging and inspect the merchandise for dents, scratches, or other shipping damage. If there is damage, call us immediately at 1-888-407-7770 before accepting delivery. Save all packaging and do not destroy boxes etc. in case of return. You have 48 hours to file a damage claim. Claims filed after 48 hours of receipt may not be honored.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours, the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- It is your (buyer) responsibility to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive, inspect and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. Fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Make the driver wait while you open the box and inspect the product inside.
- Notate any damage on the delivery receipt; write "DRIVER REFUSED INSPECTION, POSSIBLE CONCEALED DAMAGE" when signing the delivery receipt in the unlikely event a driver will not wait.
- Any abnormalities, missing items, or damages must be noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
- If a product is damaged write "DAMAGED ITEM" and write down the exact damage on the delivery slip and take photos of box and product for evidence.
- If the box and product are excessively damaged refuse the item. Be sure to still write "DAMAGED ITEM" and what was damaged on the packing slip.
- LTL Shipments, FedEx and UPS need to be thoroughly inspected and any abnormalities need to be reported to Wine Coolers Empire within 48 hours of receiving your LTL shipment.
- If the product is damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts or a new item (warehouse manager approval) for anything that's damaged.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
If the product is damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts or a new item (warehouse manager approval) for anything that's damaged.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit:
- Wine Coolers Empire recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier’s paperwork and notify Wine Coolers Empire immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Wine Coolers Empire immediately.
- All items damaged in transit can be exchanged as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals, and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product. Please make sure the product is available and ready for the pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself. Please call us ASAP at 1-888-407-7770 to return or report a damaged product.
- All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. Wine Coolers Empire is not responsible for replacing products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Refused deliveries not covered under our Damaged Goods Policy should be refunded the original purchase price minus our actual shipping cost to and from the shipping location plus a 25% restocking fee.