The Art of Wine
Would you leave an original Rembrandt in your basement to collect dust where no one could see it? Then why store a bottle of Chateau Lafite or any of your most prized wine in a place that goes unnoticed.
Our contemporary wine display showcases each and every bottle from the outside.
Named after the late French painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir, the Silhouette Renoir is the industry’s first solid-state wine display with looks rivaling that of the world’s most beautiful works of art.
Don’t just collect wine, showcase your collection with a functional wall-mounted display.
The Danby Silhouette Renoir SR001 is an elegant wine refrigerator that can be mounted to any stable wall.
This wine cooler features a black cabinet with two side-mounted pocket doors, and three settings: on, off, motion activated interior white LED lighting.
Danby Silhouette Renoir SR001 includes a digital thermostat with a temperature range between 54°F and 63°F and a triple pane Low-E glass that helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
The single-zone Silhouette Renoir has a 30 bottle storage capacity and a factory installed an audible alarm that chimes if the door is not fully closed
Danby's Silhouette Renoir comes equipped with Zero next technology which provides quieter noises, maintains a consistent temperature, and eliminates internal vibrations
- 30 Bottle Wine Cooler Display, powered by Zero next technology.
- Quiet and vibration free.
- Under 10" - can be mounted to a wall with minimal impact.
- Side pocket doors allow easy removal of individual wine bottles.
Energy efficient LED lighting with three settings.
- Low-E glass.
- Integrated door locks.
- Digital thermostat with LED display.
- Door ajar alarm.
- Optional panel ready kit.
* Professional Installation Required. Must be secured to a structurally sound wall with a mounting bracket.