Wine Coolers Empire is committed to providing the best customer service in the wine cooler industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Returns & Exchange Policy
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 7 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 8-14 days after receipt will only qualify for store replacement equal or greater than the amount of the original item. Returns outside of our 14-days general return policy will not be accepted.
Please contact us to arrange your exchange.
All returns must be accompanied by a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Items returned without an RMA will be refused and additional shipping costs will become the responsibility of the customer. To receive an RMA, send an email to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return. All return must be requested within 7 days of receiving your order. All return request is processed during standard business hours M-F 9am -7pm EST. Our evening and weekend staff will not have access to your order.
You (the buyer) will be responsible for any return freight costs, 25% restocking fees, and if you were a part of "Free Shipping" Promo, the actual cost of the outbound shipping. The purchase price minus these fees and costs will then be refunded to you when the warehouse processes your item. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
All sales are final and no exchanges will be accepted on modified or close out items.
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
*All returns are subject to our inspection and approval from the Escalation team.*
- Reason for return
- Attached are Images or videos confirming that the unit you want to return is in perfect condition.
- To successfully return your unit, you must wait for our escalation department to respond for further instructions in order to avoid potential complications that would negate your request.
Wine Coolers Empire is under no obligation to accept returns due to BUYER'S REMORSE.
When you are making a purchase from Wine Coolers Empire, you are acknowledging the following of the Exchange Agreement:
- I understand I am to inspect the package upon delivery, and notate and take pictures if there is any damage.
- I understand I have seven days to notify of any need to do an exchange.
- I understand that I am fully responsible for the cost of return shipping and the cost of shipping of the exchanged product.
- I understand that products need to be returned unused.
- I understand that if I cancel my order after 48 hours, I will incur a 25% restocking fee.
The Following Cannot Be Returned :
- Modified, upgraded, or custom special orders
- Products that are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
NOTE: Please do not send your purchase back to the address on the package you received it from, this address can be the address of a freight forwarder and your return unit will/can get lost. Any changes made as a result of returning a package back to the sender or freight forwarder address will be deducted from your (customer) order.
Once an item has shipped, the terms of our Returns policy will take effect. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% on orders once they have shipped.
If for some reason you need to cancel an order, please reach out to us within the first 48 hours after placing the order at 1-888-407-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders canceled within 24 hours are free to cancel.
- After 24 hours, orders are processed and considered in-transit and cannot be changed or canceled.
- Custom or made to order products CANNOT be canceled. These units, are custom made to your specifications, or created once you order. Once you place your order, they start building your unit.
- Refusing delivery of a product would be an unauthorized cancellation. If the product(s) were shipped for free, you would be responsible for the cost of shipping to and return shipping which would be added to the cancellation fee.
- To be considered "officially canceled," you must receive confirmation of your cancellation by phone or email.
Once the item has been shipped, the rules of our Returns Policy will apply.
Once an order is in transit and or delivered, placing a chargeback with your credit card, bank, PayPal and or any other payment method would be and is considered theft of product and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected. Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund.
Refused deliveries not covered under our Damaged Goods Policy should be refunded the original purchase price minus our actual shipping cost to and from the shipping location plus a 25% restocking fee.
Price MatchWe do not price match against Amazon, eBay, Overstock, and or any other websites where independent sellers can make a listing for a product - we only price match against retailers such as ourselves, authorized by manufacturers. We also reserve the right to decline price match requests involving questionable or non-reputable retailers. Price match requests post-sale/post purchase will not be honored.
HOW TO HANDLE DAMAGED PACKAGES OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Carton Damaged
- We recommend IMMEDIATE INSPECTION, with the driver present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier's paperwork and notify our escalation team immediately.
- The package must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- IMPORTANT: Notation on the carrier's paperwork must state: "CARTON DAMAGE, SUBJECT TO INSPECTION" and list the type of damage.
- Excessive Damage with the Exposed Product
- Refuse Shipment
- Notation on carrier's paperwork must state "Carton Damaged and Refused"
- Notify our support team immediately
- Damaged Shipments
- Damaged in transit can be exchanged as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt delivery.
- Damaged products must have the Original box, Packaging Materials, Manuals, and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the product is available and ready for pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays.
If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself.
- All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. Wine Coolers Empire is not responsible for replacing products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
- Liability: Customer agrees to not hold us financially liable in excess of the purchase price of your order.
What do I do if my item is damaged or defective upon delivery?
Inspect all packages before signing the delivery receipt. If Damage of any sort has occurred be sure that the driver has notated "damaged" on all copies of the delivery receipt BEFORE SIGNING FOR YOUR SHIPMENT. This includes but is not limited to damage to the carton or merchandise. Failure to notate damages will result in the forfeiture of your rights to claim damages and have your order replaced or repaired at no charge.
Any shipping damage must be reported to email@example.com within 1 business day(s) of receiving your shipment. Photo's demonstrating the extent of the damage are required and must be received within 5 days of the damage being reported. This enables us to make sure your claim is taken care successfully and you are not liable for the cost of a repair or replacement.
How long does the returns process take?
The returns process can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days. (During the holiday season, these times may vary)
How will I be notified when my return is processed?
You will be notified via the email address on file once the return is processed.
Are there any fees when returning an item?
A 25% restocking fee will be charged on items shipped directly from the manufacturer. These fees apply unless the item is defective or damaged, or you received the wrong item.
Can I return a personalized item?
Unfortunately, personalized items cannot be returned. If your order has arrived defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Care Department at (888) 407-7770 for further instructions.
Are your products covered by a warranty?
Yes, all the products we sell are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.