30 Days Return PolicyIn any case, you need to return an item that is NOT MODIFIED ORDERED. You have 30 days to return the product.
We will authorize the return request if the product meets the criteria outlined below:
- The item is not a special or modified unit
- New Condition (unused and in original factory condition)
- Original boxes are still in excellent condition including all the packaging materials
- Documentation, Instructions, and accessories are fully intact
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
*All returns are subject to our inspection and approval from the Escalation team.*
- Reason for return
- Attached are Images or videos confirming that the unit you want to return is in perfect condition.
- To successfully return your unit, you must wait for our escalation department to respond for further instructions in order to avoid potential complications that would negate your request.
Wine Coolers Empire is under no obligation to accept returns due to BUYER'S REMORSE.
- You changed your mind and no longer need or want the product
- You found a better deal elsewhere
The Following Cannot Be Returned :
- Modified, upgraded, or custom special orders
- Products that are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
NOTE: Please do not send your purchase back to the address on the package you received it from, this address can be the address of a freight forwarder and your return unit will/can get lost. Any changes made as a result of returning a package back to the sender or freight forwarder address will be deducted from your (customer) order.
Once an item has shipped, the terms of our Returns policy will take effect. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% on orders once they have shipped.
If you need to cancel your order with us, please do so as soon as possible, most of our products are shipped within 1 to 3 business days. To be considered "officially canceled," you must receive confirmation of your cancellation by phone or email.
- All orders canceled within 24 hours are free to cancel.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
If the item has been shipped, the rules of our Returns Policy will apply. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% on orders that have already shipped.
- The purchase price minus these fees and costs will then be refunded to you when the warehouse processes your item. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
Refused deliveries not covered under our Damaged Goods Policy should be refunded the original purchase price minus our actual shipping cost to and from the shipping location plus a 25% restocking fee.
HOW TO HANDLE DAMAGED PACKAGES OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Carton Damaged
- We recommend IMMEDIATE INSPECTION, with the driver present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier's paperwork and notify our escalation team immediately.
- The package must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- IMPORTANT: Notation on the carrier's paperwork must state: "CARTON DAMAGE, SUBJECT TO INSPECTION" and list the type of damage.
- Excessive Damage with the Exposed Product
- Refuse Shipment
- Notation on carrier's paperwork must state "Carton Damaged and Refused"
- Notify our support team immediately
- Damaged Shipments
- Damaged in transit can be exchanged as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt delivery.
- Damaged products must have the Original box, Packaging Materials, Manuals, and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the product is available and ready for pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays.
If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself.
- All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. Wine Coolers Empire is not responsible for replacing products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
What do I do if my item is damaged or defective upon delivery?
If the product is damaged, defective, or incorrect (including personalized items), please contact your Customer Service Department at 1-888-407-7770 for detailed instructions. If you return a damaged, defective, or inaccurate item (including an improperly manufactured personalized item), you will receive a credit or exchange based on the following request: If this is the case for your item, the shipping fee will be refunded or waived. To apply a damaged product or a product that is missing a part/item, you must report it within 2 days of receipt. Otherwise, the product and/or shipping charges may apply.
How long does the returns process take?
The returns process can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days. (During the holiday season, these times may vary)
How will I be notified when my return is processed?
You will be notified via the email address on file once the return is processed.
Are there any fees when returning an item?
A 25% restocking fee will be charged on items shipped directly from the manufacturer. These fees apply unless the item is defective or damaged, or you received the wrong item.
Can I return a personalized item?
Unfortunately, personalized items cannot be returned. If your order has arrived defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Care Department at (888) 407-7770 for further instructions.
Are your products covered by a warranty?
Yes, all the products we sell are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.