- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two independently controlled temperature zones:
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 71.5"H x 23.5"W x 27"D
- Weight: 304.2 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine cellar has 12 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine cellar has 12 shelves that can each hold up to 11 of these bottles and 2 shelves that can each hold up to 20 of these bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
Until now, you wouldn't dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in a wine refrigerator without removing wine racks and drastically reducing the overall capacity. It measures 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". On this model, you can fit 6 Pinot Bottles on the bottom shelf, 11 bottles on the lowest spaced shelf and 20 bottles each on the upper spaced shelf and the top shelf for a total of 57 Pinot bottles without having to remove a rack. Even with 57 Pinot bottles, you still have a capacity of 156 bottles.
You can even store Champagne bottles without having to remove a wine rack! They measures 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". This wine refrigerator will store 6 Champagne bottles on the bottom shelf and 8 on both the spaced shelves and top shelf for a total of 30 Champagne bottles and an overall capacity of 129 wine bottles.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.