Breezaire WKL Series 1500 cu.ft. Wine Cellar Fridge WKL 6000 Overview
WKL 6000 is a direct replacement for WK 6000 & WKE 6000.
Breezaire WKL Series Cooling Units are compact and self-contained Wine Cellar Cooling Units. Built and equipped with a Sentry III+ control system, you can never go wrong with its superior and high-performance wine cooling systems. Breezaire WKL 6000 can cover up to 1500 cu. ft. of wine cellar area, using a thermoelectric wine cooler and Sentry III+ control system helps to keep your treasured wine in mint and well-preserved condition.
*BLACK Series Cooling Units (upgraded) are special orders, so they require some time for production and no returns or cancellations will be accepted once the order has been placed.
Breezaire WKL Series 1500 cu.ft. Wine Cellar Fridge WKL 6000 also protects against damage inflicted by power outages as well as temperature issues caused by condenser blockage or fan failure. It can efficiently cool rooms sized up to 1500 cubic feet, can easily mount through a wall in your wine cellar, and vents to an adjacent room to reliably maintain the appropriate temperature. Prior to installation, make sure that your cellar is properly and insulated and that the room to which you vent is the same size or larger than your cellar.
- Adjustable Temperature - The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is between 50°F and 60°F. Each Breezaire wine cooler unit includes an adjustable thermostat that makes it possible for the user to precisely control the conditions in the wine cellar. When initially bringing the temperature down to the desired level and in maintaining the target temperature, the system produces a gentle stream of cool air never a blast of cold air that could subject the wine to abrupt temperature changes.
- Automatic Humidity Control - Humidity must be present in the wine cellar to prevent cork and label deterioration. The gentle cooling action of the system maintains the relative humidity in the 50% to 75% range, eliminating excess moisture but never allowing the air to become dry enough to create an undesirable condition. (Additional moisture may be required in extremely dry climates.)
- Vibration Control - All Breezaire cooling systems are engineered to control vibration by dampening mounts throughout the cooling system. All units are hand-assembled and tested to ensure that they meet the most exacting standards, resulting in a wine that has greater clarity and brilliance.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - Breezaire cooling units perform their task quietly and unobtrusively to preserve the atmosphere of isolation from the outside world that makes a visit to a wine cellar a unique experience.
- Attractive Metal Cabinet - An attractive metal cabinet that blends in with the décor of your cellar area and can be flush mounted to any wall.
- Ease of Installation - Breezaire Products Company's most popular systems are completely self-contained modules that are simply mounted in a wall and connected to a standard 115 AC source. No plumbing, complicated wiring, or special procedures including the on-site installation of refrigerant are required.
- Uncompromising Quality - All Breezaire wine coolers are designed to deliver superior performance. Constructed using only the highest quality components, and hand assembly by skilled craftsmen in our U.S. production facilities.
- Comprehensive Warranty Coverage - Owners enjoy the security of warranty coverage that reflects Breezaire ’s high standards.
- Full Factory Support - Support in the form of expertise in system selection, enclosure design, and enclosure problem solving is just a phone call away.
Available in WKL 1060 for 140 cu.ft. cellar size, WKL 2200 for 265 cu.ft. cellar size, WKL 3000 for 650 cu.ft. cellar size, WKL 4000 for 1000 cu.ft. cellar size, WKL 6000 for 1500 cu.ft. cellar size, and WKL 8000 for 2000 cu.ft. cellar size.
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||22" x 16.25" x 22.25"|
|Capacity:||Up to 1500 cu. ft.|
|Digital Temperature Display:||LED Readout|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 V, 60 Hz - 9.5 A|
Sentry III+ control system offers the following features:
Each Breezaire Wine Cellar Unit comes equipped with Breezaire's Sentry III digital electric control system, which includes a control panel with an easy to read, green LED display.
- Large, easy to read, cool green display.
- Accurate, easy to adjust temperature set points with continuous display of cabinet temperature.
- Power outage protection.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down the unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage or fan failure.
- Controls temperature by enclosure (cellar) air sensors or optional bottle probe.
- Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
- Sentry III's intelligent programming automatically monitors your temperature and fan speed to make sure you never encounter any problems.
Do you have a different size wine cellar? Or just want to check your options? Check out other Breezaire WKL Series Through-the-Wall Cooling Units now! You can also browse our other Self Contained Wine Cellar Systems.
Bottle Probe (OPTIONAL)
The Breezaire Bottle Probe can be used on all models. The bottle probe is used when you want to control the temperature of the wine cellar according to the liquid in the bottles. When the bottle probe is plugged into the unit it will take place of the internal air sensor.
How to use the Bottle Probe:
Allow the enclosure to stabilize at the desired temperature for several days (72hours). Using a normal size wine bottle clean the bottle and then fill it with water insert the bottle probe into the bottle, and place it in the enclosure. Do not connect the bottle probe to the unit until the bottle has sufficient time to cool to the enclosure temperature (72 hours). Connect the bottle probe to the outlet located on the face of the unit. The on and off operation of the unit is now controlled by the temperature of the liquid in the bottle. The temperature displayed is that of the liquid in the bottle. Unplugging the bottle probe will return the unit to the internal air sensor and will be reading the wine cellar temperature. The bottle probe cord is 5’ long.
Buy Breezaire WKL Series 1500 cu.ft. Wine Cellar Fridge WKL 6000 today!
Limited Warranty for all BREEZAIRE self contained units (USA only)
BREEZAIRE Products Company warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace any part of the enclosed unit which proves defective under these terms and conditions.
Alteration, repair or attempted repair of the unit by anyone other than BREEZAIRE will void this warranty.
Who is protected:
This warranty may be enforced only by the original retail customer and is not transferable.
Length of Warranty
All parts used in this unit are warranted for Five years (60 months) from the original retail purchase. Factory labor is provided at no cost for one year (12 months) from the original retail purchase.
What is not covered:
1. Any unit on which the serial number cannot be verified.
2. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from, but not limited to:
a. Any shipment of the unit (claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipper).
b. Installation or removal of the unit.
c. Installation in an enclosure of inadequate design that does not follow the minimum guide lines of the installation instructions.
d. Inadequate ventilation for supplying and exhausting condenser air that does not follow the minimum guide lines of the installation instructions.
e. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature, improper storage, unauthorized modification, electrical power surges or failure to follow instructions supplied with the unit.
f. Exposure to corrosive environments such as, but not limited to, marine air, caustic pool chemicals, cleaning solvents, gasoline and petroleum products.
g. Burial or coverage by, but not limited to, dirt, snow, mud, storage shelves, fabric products or vegetation.
h. Any cause which does not relate to product defect.
What BREEZAIRE will pay for:
1. During the first 12 months BREEZAIRE will pay for labor and material to repair the unit at our factory. Additionally, BREEZAIRE must issue a CALL TAG for any returned shipping of cooling units.
2. During the 13th to 60th months BREEZAIRE will pay for the material to repair the unit at our factory.
What BREEZAIRE will NOT pay for:
1. Installation or removal of the unit.
2. Handling or packaging of the unit.
3. Repairs performed by anyone other than BREEZAIRE.
4. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
How to obtain warranty service:
BREEZAIRE may require you to provide the original bill of sale or receipt as proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. Please retain any such proof of purchase.
If a problem is suspected with a BREEZAIRE cooling unit, please contact your dealer. Do not return a unit without authorization from BREEZAIRE.
Should it be necessary to return your unit for warranty service, it must be packaged in the original packaging or similar packaging providing an equal degree of protection. Any freight charges must be prepaid, BREEZAIRE will not accept collect shipments.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY
BREEZAIRE'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO, AT OUR OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE UNIT. BREEZAIRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
1. DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE UNIT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE UNIT, LOSS OF TIME OR COMMERCIAL LOSS.
2. ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
While great effort has been made to provide accurate guidelines, BREEZAIRE cannot warrant its units to properly cool a particular enclosure. Customers are cautioned that enclosure construction, unit location and many other factors can affect the operation and performance of the unit. Therefore the suitability of the unit for a specific enclosure or application must be determined by the customer and cannot be warranted by BREEZAIRE.
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wine Coolers Empire are very nice, Lisa helped me a lot. It wasn't easy talking to Breezaire people and Lisa helped me with communicating with them and fixing the delivery of my unit.
It is not totally silent but relatively quiet compared to the previous one we have. Also, I think this one has a more even and stable cooling than the last one.
Customer support is really great. I had a laggy internet apparently.
Cool features. I personally like the automatic temperature monitors.