Summit 118 Bottle Dual Zone All Stainless Steel Wine Fridge SWC1875BCSS Review
SUMMIT SWC1875BCSS is a built-in capable two-zone wine cellar designed to store up to 118 bottles. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the Summit SWC1875BCSS features a front-breathing system for built-in installation and a fully finished stainless steel wrapped cabinet to also allow freestanding use. The two separate temperature zones include their own reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door, with pro-style handles and front locks for added security. A stainless steel kickplate completes the professional look. Inside, the SWC1875BCSS includes 14 slide-out wooden shelves to properly hold bottles. White and sparkling wine is best stored in the upper compartment, with reds preserved at a warmer temperature below. Store up to 118 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles, or 118 wider Burgundy style bottles (generally used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir). If storing champagne, the top shelf can hold 8 bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive and efficient display and the digital thermostat ensures easy and intuitive temperature management. The temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit for added convenience. With its user-friendly features and elegant design, the SWC1875BCSS is the perfect way to keep your collection stored and displayed at its best.
- Built-in capable
- Front-breathing unit can be integrated into your cabinetry; 1/4" of space required around sides and top
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet
- Exterior features 304 grade stainless steel for true luxury built to last
- Large capacity
- Stores up to 118 bottles of standard Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style bottles
- Two temperature zones
- Chill white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds at a warmer temperature below
- Two reversible glass doors
- Elegant tint with user-reversible convenience and stainless steel trim
- Digital thermostat
- Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock secures both sections
- Recessed LED lighting
- Attractive and energy efficient illumination for your collection
- Slide-out wooden shelving
- 14 easy gliding shelves
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Professional handles
- Sturdy chrome handles add a professional look
- Sabbath mode setting
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Stainless steel kickplate
- An added touch of elegance
- Temperature range
- 40ºF to 72ºF; Upper zone is ideal for white and sparkling wine served at a cooler temperature; Lower compartment is better suited for holding reds at a warmer temperature
- Fully finished cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||191 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||210 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||118|
|Type||Adjustable Wood Racks|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Type||Curved Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.8 A|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
If you're considering getting a wine cooler, but don't have the cash or credit available to pay for one right now, you may be thinking about other financing options. We offer one of the best financing programs in the industry.
Shop now, pay later with Klarna.
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience.
It’s smoooth and simple
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
Apply for easy monthly financing directly in the checkout. A simple, 2-step application will provide an instant approval decision. Once you’ve been approved, you’ll receive reminders and can manage your payments directly in the Klarna app. Monthly financing products are offered by WebBank, member FDIC.
How to shop with Klarna
Add item(s) to your cart and head to the checkout.
Select Klarna at the checkout to pay as you like for your purchase.
Manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
The best way to shop.
See all of your purchases in one place, pay any open balances and much more in the Klarna app. You can also log into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. If you need any help, our Customer Service is there for you.
Safe and secure.
Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
We're always here to help!
What happens if I make a return?
If you need to return part or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement. Simply follow the retailer's return instructions and make sure to take note of the tracking number. Log into your Klarna account, select “report a return”, and we’ll pause your statement. As soon as the retailer has processed your return, we will send an adjusted invoice.
There's something wrong with my order. Do I still need to pay for it?
You do not need to pay for goods that are received damaged, broken, or defective. Follow the retailer’s dispute instructions and “report a problem” in your Klarna account to pause your statement until the issue is resolved. As soon as the retailer has registered your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
I have not received my order. What happens to my statement?
You do not need to pay the statement until you have received your order. Contact the retailer for a delivery update, log into your Klarna account, and “report a problem” to pause your statement until you’ve received your order.
My statement is incorrect. What should I do?
If your statement does not match your order details, please contact the retailer directly to correct your statement. Log into your Klarna account and “report a problem” to pause your statement until the details have been corrected.
We’re on a mission to reshape shopping, by elevating the entire shopping experience from browsing to owning. We do this by giving you the benefits of convenience, perks and inspiration.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna is one of Europe's fastest-growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. We have 3,500 employees across 17 countries, and are leading the way for alternative payments by serving 90 million consumers and 200,000 retailer’s payment solutions.
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.