Summit 24" 133 Bottle Triple Zone Stainless Steel Wine Fridge SWC1987T Review DISCONTINUED
The SWC1987T is a unique triple zone wine cellar with three independent temperature zones. Sized at under 24" wide and 27" deep, this unit can be used for built-in installation or freestanding use. It comes with a jet black cabinet and double pane tempered glass door complete with a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle. The stainless steel kickplate finishes the professional look. We include a factory-installed lock for added security. The door is user-reversible, allowing you to adjust the door swing as needed. The interior features three separate temperature zones for true storage versatility. The lower zone operates between 54º and 72ºF for optimum storage and preservation of red wine. The middle chamber has a 41°F to 54°F temperature range best suited for white or sparkling wine generally served at colder temperatures. The shelving in this section is spaced with more room to better hold wider champagne bottles. The upper zone has a wider temperature range (41°F to 72°F), allowing you to optimize your storage according to your collection's needs This unit can store up to 133 standard Bordeaux style bottles. Capacity varies based on bottle style and size, but the shelving is also designed to be easily removed for larger sizes that may need more clearance. Summit Professional series wine cellars include deluxe full-extension shelving on ball-bearing tracks, making it easier to access all stored bottles. The wooden shelves feature stainless steel front trim for an elegant look that complements the door and kickplate. White LED lighting is included in each section for an attractive and efficient view. The digital control panels ensure intuitive temperature management, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. This unit comes with two active carbon filters that help in reducing odors that might be damaging to your collection. With its versatile design, innovative features, and luxurious style, the SWC1987T brings new possibilities to your home wine collection.
- Three temperature zones: Get the most out of your storage with three independent zones. Lower zone is designed for red wine storage and preservation (54 to 72°F range), middle zone stores white and sparkling wine (41°F to 54°F) and upper zone features a wide 41 to 72°F range
- Double pane tempered glass door: Slightly tinted glass provides full view of interior, with a stainless steel trim for added accent
- Seamless stainless steel trimmed door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Digital thermostats: Set and adjust the three temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls with an LED display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full-extension slide-out shelves: Shelves are set on ball bearing tracks for smooth gliding, giving you full access when loading and unloading bottles
- Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves: Classic style with an added touch of elegance
- Recessed LED lighting: Efficient and elegant LED lighting in each section in an attractive white hue
- Factory installed lock: Front lock allows you to limit unsupervised access, with two keys included
- Versatile capacity: Interior can store up to 133 standard Bordeaux style bottles or 112 wider Burgundy style. Upper two zones can hold up to 32 standard champagne bottles. Alternatively, shelves can easily be removed to accommodate different sizes
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Active carbon filters: Two filters are included in the rear wall to help maintain cleaner air conditions inside, ensuring odors won't affect your stored wine
- Modified built-in use: Unit can be installed in built-in applications with at least 2" of clearance in the rear to ensure adequate ventilation
- Stainless steel kickplate: Sleek look with added protection
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||227 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||254 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||133|
|Type||Adjustable Wood Racks|
|Number of Shelves||13|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Type||Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Quiet as any other appliance in my kitchen and I like the width and the double door