Summit 24" 174 Bottle Dual Zone All Stainless Steel Wine Fridge SWC1966CSS Review
SUMMIT SWC1966CSS is a full-sized dual zone wine cellar designed for optimum wine storage with user-friendly convenience. Sized at just under 24" wide and 27" deep, the SWC1966CSS can store up to 160 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles on slide-out wooden shelves. Alternatively, this unit can hold up to 118 larger Burgundy style bottles (often used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir) or a combination of 22 champagne bottles and 132 Bordeaux style. Two digital thermostats let you manage the temperature zones with ease and include an LED temperature display that can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The larger lower compartment is best suited for red wines stored between 55º and 72ºF, while the upper zone is designed for white wine and champagne stored between 41º and 55ºF. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive touch. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, open door alarm, temperature memory function in case of power loss, and high-temperature alarm for added protection. The SWC1966CSS features a stainless steel wrapped cabinet and reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door that offers a full display of the interior. A sleek stainless steel handle completes the look, and a factory installed lock offers added security. This unit can be used freestanding or built-in with extra rear clearance. See the user manual for more information. With its ideal size and handy features, the SWC1966CSS is an elegant yet affordable wine cellar for full storage needs.
- Large capacity - Interior can hold up to 160 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy style bottles, you can hold up to 118. For champagne, the interior can hold 22 bottles (plus an additional 132 of the standard Bordeaux style)
- Double pane tempered glass door - Slightly tinted glass provides full view of interior, with a stainless steel trim for added accent
- Two temperature zones - Lower zone is ideal for storing red wine (temperature range: 551/2F to 721/2F) while the upper zone accommodates white and sparkling wine stored between 41°F and 55°F
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet - Exterior features 304 grade stainless steel for true luxury built to last
- Digital thermostat - Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls with an LED display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting - Recessed lighting offers an elegant, efficient view of your collection
- Slide-out wooden shelves - 14 wooden shelves offer proper storage
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for trusted security
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Professional handle - Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Modified built-in use - Unit can be installed in built-in applications with at least 2" of clearance in the rear to ensure adequate ventilation
- High-temperature alarm - Audible alarm sounds if the storage temperature rises out of recommended range
- Open door alarm - Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sabbath Mode - Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarms for up to 96 hours
- Stainless steel kickplate - Sleek look with added protection
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally safe operation with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||195 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||215 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||171|
|Type||Adjustable Wood Racks|
|Number of Shelves||15|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Type||Curved Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.7 A|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
all specifications were 100% precised and correct