Summit 46 Bottle 24" Wide Built-In Wine Fridge SWC532BLBIST Overview
- Commercial grade design meets NSF-7 standards
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in any 24" space
- Chill white and sparkling wine while preserving red in two distinct temperature zones
- Seamless stainless steel trimmed glass door provides an elegant view of your collection
- Easy temperature management with digital controls
- Full-extension shelving on ball-bearing glides ensures easier bottle access
Summit offers an extensive selection of wine cellars with versatile designs for residential or commercial use. The SWC532BLBIST is a dual zone wine cellar that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle in stainless steel. A factory-installed lock offers added security and a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. Inside, the SWC532BLBIST is designed to store up to 46 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or a combination of 30 Bordeaux and 16 wider Burgundy bottles. The digital control panel allows you to manage the upper temperature chamber between 41 and 50ºF for white wine, while the lower zone is designed to store red wine between 50 and 64ºF. Six full-extension black wire shelves with stainless steel front trim move out smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easy loading. Both compartments include recessed LED lighting in a gentle blue hue for an attractive and efficient presentation. With its advanced user features and versatile design, the SWC532BLBIST makes a great addition to any setting looking to store wine in modern style. This unit can be paired with the SCR2466B beverage cooler for a matching set.