Whynter 13,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner with Activated Carbon Filter ARC-131GD
Whynter is going GREEN! With this new Eco-friendly CFC free, lead free and high energy efficiency portable air conditioner, you can stay cool while keeping with better environmental standards and reducing energy consumption.
This GREEN portable air conditioner is extremely mobile and can be easily setup in almost any indoor location and are most commonly used in computer / server rooms, bedrooms, classrooms and garages / workshops.
This Whynter GREEN ARC-131GD portable air conditioner features the ECO-FRIENDLY CFC free GREEN R-410A refrigerant and lead free RoHS compliant components.
The leading attribute of this model is its compact size and dual hose system which facilitates greater space utilization and more efficient cooling. With 13,000 BTU of cooling power, the Whynter ARC-131GD is an ideal solution for the warm spots in your home or office. Portable and easy to set up, this is one of the few portable air conditioners that offers cooling relief for any area where excess humidity and heat cannot be remedied by traditional air conditioning.
This unit features the advance self-evaporating technology, which uses and recycles moisture collected during cooling process to produce cool air. It comes equipped with all of the great features of the Whynter air conditioner line.
This unit can cool up to a 420 sq. ft. space (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance).
Comes with a protective cover with pocket that will protect your portable AC unit plus store your exhaust hose, window kit, remote control and user manual when not in use. This protective cover will keep dust and dirt from collecting on the unit while it is in storage.
● Gray color
● 13,000 BTU Cooling
● ECO- FRIENDLY CFC free GREEN R-410A refrigerant
● Lead free RoHS compliant components
● Self evaporating design exhausts most or all condensate automatically in most environments
● Four operational modes: Air conditioner, Fan, Dehumidifier, Automatic mode
● Digital and remote control
● LCDI (Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption) plug
● Dehumidifying Capacity: 91 Pts / day
● Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room, with no permanent installation
● 4 fan speeds
● Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
● Full thermostatic control (61°F – 89°F)
● Casters for easy mobility
● 24 hour programmable timer
● Noise level (dBA): < 56
● Auto restart after power outage
● Storage cover bag with pocket
● Extendable exhaust hose (up to 47″)
● Upgraded Plastic window kit included
● Large Exhaust Hose: 5.9″ diameter
● Large Hose Connector: 5.9″ diameter with 5.0″ diameter reducer
● Small Intake Hose: 5.0″ diameter
● Small Hose Connector: 5.0″ diameter
● Fixture and Window Kit: 5.0″ diameter
● Window Kit: 6.5″ W x 20″ (min)/ 46″ (max) L
● Refrigerant: R-410A
● Air Flow (at high speed): 320 m3/h / 188 CFM
● Maximum power consumption: 1180 W / 10.8 A
● Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
● Unit dimensions: 17.3” W x 15.4“ D x 30.5” H
● Package dimensions: 18.7” W x 19.5” D x 35” H
● Net weight: 70 lbs
● Gross weight: 75 lbs
● UL listed
● UPC 850956003194
*This unit comes with one year warranty and three year warranty on the compressor.
|Coverage Sq. Ft.
420 sq. ft.
91 pints/ day
|Exhaust Hose Length
Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
|Maximum Power Consumption
1150W / 9.5A
|Noise level (dBA)
"small hose: ARC-EH-TYPE-S large hose: ARC-EH-TYPE-L"
|Replacement Window Kit
61°F – 89°F
17.3" W x 15.4" D x 30.5" H
|Upper Gravity Drain Port
|Window Kit Length
6.5" W x 20" (min)/ 46" (max) L
Intake / Exhaust hoses: Based on the version of the portable air conditioner you have, you may need a 4.3” diameter intake and 5.0″ diameter exhaust hose set or a 5.0” diameter intake and 5.9″ diameter exhaust hose set and/or connectors listed below. Please make sure to measure your existing hoses before ordering additional accessories.
NOTE: Please note that we do not recommend extending the exhaust hose(s) more than 9 feet long.
- ARC-EH-1113-SET (Whynter Intake 4.3” diameter / Exhaust hose 5.0″ diameter)
- ARC-EH-TYPE-L-S-SET (Whynter Intake 5.0” diameter/ Exhaust hose 5.9″ diameter)
- Hose Extender Sets: Based on the version of the portable air conditioner you have, you may need a 4.3” diameter intake and 5.0″ diameter exhaust hose connector set or a 5.0” diameter intake and 5.9″ diameter exhaust hose connector set listed below. Please make sure to measure your existing hoses before ordering additional accessories.
- ARC-HCSET-110-131V1 (Whynter hose extender set for 4.3” diameter intake and 5.0″ diameter exhaust hose)
- ARC-HCSET-110-131V2 (Whynter hose extender set for 5.0” diameter intake and 5.9″ diameter exhaust hose)
- Window Slide Bars: ARC-WK-DUALN Whynter Plastic Window Kit 6.5″ W x 20″ L (minimum), 46″ (maximum)
- Activated Carbon Filter: ARC-CF-12S Whynter Activated Carbon Filter
- Storage Bag: ARC-STRGBG-B Whynter portable air conditioner storage bag\
- Optional Lower Drain Bucket: ARC-DB Whynter optional drain bucket for manual draining from lower drain port
- Optional Upper Drain Hose: ARC-TYPN-UDPH Whynter optional upper drain hose for continuous gravity drainage setup
- Complete Accessories Set: ARC-ACC-DUSETG2-V2 Complete Ventilation
Buy Whynter 13,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner with Activated Carbon Filter ARC-131GD now!