Whynter Elite 12,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner ARC-122DS
A key feature of this portable air conditioner is its compact size and dual-hose system which facilitates better space utilization and more efficient cooling. The Whynter ARC-122DS portable air conditioner is the ideal solution for the warm spots in your home, office, server room and other space constrained areas. Portable and easy to set up, this portable air conditioner offers cooling relief for any area where excess humidity and heat cannot be remedied by traditional air conditioning.
The unit can be easily setup in almost any indoor location and is most commonly used in data closets / server rooms, bedrooms, classrooms and garages / workshops.
Superior cooling operation
The Whynter ARC-122DS portable air conditioner provides 12,000 BTU cooling output while maintaining a compact and portable profile. The dehumidifier mode allows you to extract 76 pints of excess moisture during a 24-hour period.
Dual Hose System
Equipped with an intake and exhaust hose, this system allows for more air intake, cooling power, and constant air pressure, which results to a faster cooling rate than comparable single-hose units (can be operated as single hose as well).
Save energy and money by setting the unit to run only when you need it. Using the 24 hour programmable timer, the ARC-122DS can efficiently cool your space before you even get there. The timer allows you to set the unit to cycle on automatically, or once it is on, you can set it to automatically turn off.
Storage cover bag
Comes with a protective cover with a pocket that will protect your portable AC unit plus store your exhaust hose, window kit, remote control, and user manual when not in use. This protective cover will keep dust and dirt from collecting on the unit while it is in storage.
Equipped with a remote control that can easily control the speed, temperature, and dehumidifier settings even from a distance, the Whynter ARC-122DS also comes with rolling casters that will allow you to move the portable air conditioner room to room.
Its programmable features, operating modes, and adaptable design make this unit the perfect option for keeping rooms up to 400 square feet cool and comfortable (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance).
● Silver color
● 12000 BTU Cooling (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 7000 BTU (DOE Standard)
● Refrigerant: R32
● Lead free RoHS compliant components
● Patented auto drain function fully exhausts all condensate automatically in most environments
● Three operational modes: Cool, Dehumidify, and Fan
● Digital and remote control
● LCDI (Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption) plug
● Dehumidifying Capacity: 76 Pts / day
● Upper and lower drain ports for continuous operation
● Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room, with no permanent installation
● 3 speed fan with 2-way directional air louvers
● Equipped with Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
● Full thermostatic control (61°F – 89°F)
● Casters for easy mobility
● 24 hour programmable timer
● Noise level (dBA): <52
● Auto restart after power outage
● Storage cover bag with pocket
● Extendable exhaust hose (up to 60″)
● Upgraded Plastic window kit included
● Large Exhaust Hose: 5.9″ diameter
● Large Hose Connector: 5.9″ diameter with 5.0″ diameter reducer
● Small Intake Hose: 5.0″ diameter
● Small Hose Connector: 5.0″ diameter
● Fixture and Window Kit: 5.0″ diameter
● Window Kit: 6.5″ W x 20″ (min)/ 46″ (max) L
● Air Flow (at high speed): 330m3/h / 155CFM
● Maximum cooling power consumption: 1200W / 10.5A
● Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
● Unit dimensions: 17″ W x 16″ D x 29.5″ H
● Package dimensions: 19″ W x 18″ D x 34.5″ H
● Net weight: 60 lbs
● Gross weight: 75 lbs
● UL listed
● UPC 850956003880
*This unit comes with one year warranty and three year warranty on the compressor.
|Coverage Sq. Ft.
400 sq. ft.
76 pints/ day
|Exhaust Hose Length
Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
2-way directional air louvers
|Maximum Power Consumption
1200W / 10.5A
|Noise level (dBA)
"small hose: ARC-EH-TYPE-S large hose: ARC-EH-TYPE-L"
|Replacement Window Kit
61°F – 89°F
17" W x 16" D x 29.5" H
|Upper Gravity Drain Port
|Window Kit Length
6.5" W x 20" (min)/ 46" (max) L
(Whynter Intake 4.3” diameter / Exhaust hose 5.0″ diameter)
(Whynter Intake 5.0” diameter/ Exhaust hose 5.9″ diameter)
- Hose Extender Sets: Based on the version of the portable air conditioner you have, you may need a 4.3” diameter intake and 5.0″ diameter exhaust hose connector set or a 5.0” diameter intake and 5.9″ diameter exhaust hose connector set listed below. Please make sure to measure your existing hoses before ordering additional accessories.
(Whynter hose extender set for 4.3” diameter intake and 5.0″ diameter exhaust hose)
(Whynter hose extender set for 5.0” diameter intake and 5.9″ diameter exhaust hose)
- Window Slide Bars: ARC-WK-DUALN
Whynter Plastic Window Kit 6.5″ W x 20″ L (minimum), 46″ (maximum)
- Activated Carbon Filter: ARC-CF-12S
Whynter Activated Carbon Filter
- Storage Bag: ARC-STRGBG-B
Whynter portable air conditioner storage bag
- Optional Lower Drain Bucket: ARC-DB
Whynter optional drain bucket for manual draining from lower drain port
- Optional Upper Drain Hose: ARC-TYPN-UDPH
Whynter optional upper drain hose for continuous gravity drainage setup
- Complete Accessories Set: ARC-ACC-DUSETG2-V2
Complete Ventilation Set for ARC-122DS
Buy Whynter Elite 12,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner ARC-122DS now!