Allavino FlexCount 112 Bottle Three-Zone Side by Side Wine Fridge 3Z-VSWR5656-SST Review
NEW MODEL AVAILABLE:
Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 112 Bottle Three Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator 3Z-VSWR5656-S20
The Allavino FlexCount Series 3Z-VSWR5656-SST Multi-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator from Allavino combines style and versatility with cutting edge features for a refrigerator that's as unique as your wine collection.
Made up of one single zone 56 bottle unit and one dual zone 56 bottle unit with opposite hinged doors, it can store up to 112 bottle on intelligently designed durable metal shelves that are strong enough to provide stability and prevent sagging over time yet thin enough to allow more space between shelves than you will find in similarly sized wine refrigerators, making it possible to store larger bottles without sacrificing bottle capacity.
These shelves feature wood slats that effectively cradle your bottles to help minimize harmful vibration, as well as stylish stainless steel fronts that match the glass door frames.
Each of the 3Z-VSWR5656-SST's three zones can be individually monitored and adjusted using two digital displays with push-button controls, and "red", "white", and "sparkling" indicator lights make it easy to ensure that your collection is being stored at its ideal temperatures.
Thanks to its front-venting design and finished top and sides, this refrigerator can be used as a built-in or freestanding unit.
*Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to enhancement.
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Three independently controlled temperature zones
- Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than the upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 46.8"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 247 lbs. (each unit weighs 123.5 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives. The zones may be on opposite sides depending on what models are in stock when you place your order. If you need a specific configuration, please call to place your order. This wine cellar has 10 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and two bottom shelves that can hold 11 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 112 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections. This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 9 of these bottles on each of the upper shelves and 11 more on each of the bottom shelves for a total of 112 bottles. This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity. This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same. This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection. Until now, you wouldn't dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in an under-counter built-in wine refrigerator without drastically reducing the overall capacity. It measures 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". On this model, only the bottom shelves are slightly affected. You can fit 9 bottles on each of the bottom shelves without them being properly cradled in the grooves or fit 6 comfortably in the grooves by alternating the necks. So even if your ENTIRE COLLECTION was made up of Pinot bottles, your total capacity would only be reduced to 102 bottles at the lowest! Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store up to 6 on each of the bottom shelves. They measure 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf. Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
|Unit Weight||247 lbs. (2 units - 123.5 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||334 lbs. (2 units - 167.0 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 112 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This wine fridge looks really sleek. I got it installed under our bar counter. My wife is really happy I got a wine fridge with multiple temperature zones and she can store various types of her favorite wines.
Works like they say. Wines are happy
Have had this for three months now and they are great. They are a little noisier than expected, but I think it is because I have them along an outside wall that is a little warmer than the inside of the house.
Very sturdy. Great rollers on shelves.