Allavino FlexCount 172 Bottle Dual Zone with Right Hinge Stainless Steel Door Wine Fridge YHWR172-2SWRN Review
NEW MODEL AVAILABLE:
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT CLASSIC II TRU-VINO 172 BOTTLE DUAL ZONE STAINLESS STEEL RIGHT HINGE WINE REFRIGERATOR YHWR172-2SR20
- Store and chill up to 172 bottles of wine on one of the 14 roller-guide wooden shelves
- Includes two separate climate zones with the upper range between 40°-56°F and the lower between 54°-65°F
- Features curved or towel bar handles, stainless steel framed glass door on a right hinge, blue interior lighting, and a fully finished black cabinet
- The unit uses a quiet and energy efficient compressor that provides a consistent environment for properly aging your wine
- The YHWR172-2SWRN FlexCount Classic Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator combines classic styling and multi-use functionality
The Allavino FlexCount Classic Series YHWR172-2SWRN Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator is perfect for any wine collector that enjoys both red and white wine equally.
A temperature divider in the cabinet and directional fans that channel cool air where it's needed most create two cooling environments in one wine cooler.
This wine refrigerator is loaded with features like digital temperature display, push-button controls, wood wine racks on full-extension rollers, UV protected dual pane glass, cool blue display lighting, and a security lock to keep your collection secure.
The finished black cabinet and brushed stainless steel door frame provides a timeless look that will add a touch of class to any environment.
Two Temperature Zones
Because red and white wine age differently, it is necessary to store them at different temperatures. Internal fans direct cool air where you need it, allowing you to set the lower zone between 54-65° F for red wines and set the upper zone between 40-56° F for white wines. A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
14 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Control each zone easily and intuitively with the digital temperature display and push-button controls. The digital thermostat provides precise control by allowing you to adjust the temperature in one-degree increments. Once the desired temperature is set, the display will show the present temperature in the cabinet, allowing you to keep track of the unit's performance. You can also control the lights, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the unit off with the push of a button.
The classic design elements incorporated into this stunning wine cellar will be sure to impress your friends in any environment. It's sides and top have a sleek black finish so it can be used freestanding in the dining room but its front venting construction allows it to be built into cabinetry for a seamless look in the kitchen. Cool blue display lighting, elegant wood wine racks, and a brushed stainless steel door frame complete the wine cooler's appealing look.
- Up to 172 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle. If you have larger bottle diameters, you may hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door with the hinge on right. The door is not field reversible.
- Stainless Steel Curved AND Towel Bar Handle
- Two temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Upper Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- LED Temperature Display
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Push button controls
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool Blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Lock
- Dual Paned Glass Door with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding Use
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles has varying widths and heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack in each zone and 11 bottles on the other 12 racks with a total capacity of 172 bottles.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 11 bottles on the top shelf in each zone and the very bottom shelf by putting 6 bottles across in the grooves with 5 bottles stacked on top of them. On each of the remaining 11 shelves, we were able to get 8 bottles per shelf with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. That would reduce the overall capacity to 121 bottles if your entire collection were this size but you can have bottle B in the back with bottle A in the front of each rack and still achieve the maximum capacity of 174 bottles.
- Bottle C also works well. It is 2-3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 174 bottle capacity.
- Bottle E is wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on the bottom shelf. That would reduce the overall capacity to 109 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||245 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||297 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 172 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Had it for 6 months now with no problems. Keeps temperature well, and it is a great option for starting a wine cellar!