Allavino FlexCount 174 Bottle Right Hinge Wine Fridge YHWR174-1SWRN Review
NEW MODEL AVAILABLE:
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT CLASSIC II TRU-VINO 174 BOTTLE SINGLE ZONE STAINLESS STEEL RIGHT HINGE WINE FRIDGE YHWR174-1SR20
The Allavino YHWR174-1SWRN FlexCount Wine Cooler is the perfect unit for any enthusiast with a large collection
The Allavino FlexCount Classic Series YHWR174-1SWRN Wine Refrigerator combines classic design with loads of modern features to seamlessly fulfill your wine storage needs.
The large capacity design can hold up to 174 bottles of your favorite wines on beautiful wood shelves that extend on roller glides far enough to access the rear bottles.
A quiet and energy efficient compressor provides consistent cooling to ensure your collection ages properly in the optimal conditions.
The dual paned glass door features UV protection to keep harmful light away from your wine and an elegant stainless steel door frame with security lock.
Features stainless steel framed glass door, black curved and towel bar handles, blue interior lighting, a security lock, and fully finished black cabinet
Store and chill up to 174 bottles of wine on one of the 15 hardwood shelves
Front venting design and fully finish cabinet allow for built-in or freestanding installation
The easy to use LED temperature controls can accommodate a range of 40°-65°F
Powerful and Efficient Cooling
A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines. Internal fans circulate cool air throughout the cabinet to create faster cooldown and eliminate hot spots, ensuring that each bottle in your collection is aging in the intended temperature range.
The digital display and push-button controls are easily accessible and intuitive. You can precisely control the interior temperature of the cabinet in one-degree increments by pressing the up and down arrows. The LED display shows the set temperature during adjustments, then displays the current temperature, allowing you to monitor how the unit is performing. You can also turn the lights on and off, change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius and turn off the power to the appliance with the push of a button.
A finished black cabinet allows the unit to look great in freestanding applications, while the front-venting design allows you to build the appliance into cabinetry so that only the stainless steel framed glass door and toe kick are visible. The cool blue lighting and refined wooden shelves add to an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye.
Glide-Out Wooden Shelves
15 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
- Up to 174 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle. If you have larger bottle diameters, you may hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door with hinge on right. Door is not field reversible.
- Stainless Steel Curved and Towel Bar Handles
- LED Temperature Display
- Push button controls
- Can be set between 40 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool Blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Lock
- Dual Paned Glass Door with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding use
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles have varying widths and heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack and 11 bottles on the other 14 racks with a total capacity of 174 bottles.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 8 bottles on a shelf, with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. That would reduce the overall capacity to 134 bottles, if your entire collection were this size but you can have bottle B in the back with bottle A in the front of each rack and still achieve the maximum capacity of 174 bottles.
- Bottle C also works well. It is 2-3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 174 bottle capacity.
- Bottle D is wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on the bottom shelf. That would reduce the overall capacity to 117 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.UPC: 700697204001
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||245 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 174 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||15|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Call Us (888) 407-7770, or Chat With Us To LOCK THE LOWEST PRICE Online and Get Additional Exclusive Offers on Already Discounted Products!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
*WhisperKool items are excluded from Free Shipping Promo.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Got this for my restaurant. It works and it complements my simple decor.
This is the third FlexCount Classic Series 174 that I have purchased. My cellar is full so as I expand my wine bank, I rely on this wine fridge. It looks great, holds 174 bottles and is great value. I highly recommend it.
I got this fridge last year and I wish I had gotten it sooner. The telescoping shelves are a must! It's much quieter than the other ones I have bought in the past. Fat bottles are a a little bit of a pain, but I blame the wine manufacturers for that. You can put them on the bottom and top shelves anyway.
I needed to replace a much larger unit that I chose to leave behind at my last place. I have almost 200 bottles and this unit holds 174 of them. I really like the shelf units as they pull out far enough to see the rear storage. The unit came fully assembled and was handled very well. It came VERY fast as well.