Allavino Tru-Vino Undercounter Beer Bottle Bomber Fridge VSCB-24SR20 Review
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near-zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 39 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit to chill or cellar beer
- Shelving design allows you to store everything from longnecks to bombers to tallboy cans and large format 750 mL bottles (top shelf only)
- Utilizes the most energy-efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.9" H x 23.4" W x 23.6" D
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite craft beers with Kegco's all-new 24" wide VSCB-24SR20 Craft Beer Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Kegco, this craft beer refrigerator can be set low enough to serve ice-cold beer or warm enough to cellar beer for aging. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. The sturdy metal shelves feature telescoping roller glides that provide 100% shelf extension for easy access to every bottle, and the shelves can accommodate various bottle and can sizes, from longnecks to bombers to tallboy cans and large format 750 mL bottles (top shelf only).
Cool Enough To Serve Beer Ice Cold
Set the temperature down to 39° F to keep your beer ready to crack open and enjoy at a moment's notice.
Warm Enough to Cellar Beer For Aging
Set the temperature up to 64° F to age your beer and unlock the complexities that can develop over months or even years.
Store Large Format Bottles
From longnecks to bombers to tall boy cans and large format 750 mL bottles, the VSCB-24SR20 features enough shelf spacing to fit the bottles you need to store. Both shelves are tall enough for bombers and the top shelf is tall enough for 750's.
Strong Shelves That Don't Sag
The specially designed metal shelves are thick and strong enough to support the weight of heavy bottles, yet thin enough to maximize the available storage space in the cabinet. Each shelf includes beautiful stainless steel trim to match the doorframe.
Access Every Bottle In Your Collection
If you've got a diverse collection and want to access a particular bottle, you'll appreciate the telescoping roller glides that provide 100% shelf extension, enabling you to get to the bottles in the back of the beer fridge without having to move all the bottles in the front.
A Showcase For Your Beer Treasures
Keep your prized beers safe behind a stylish stainless steel framed glass door with a security lock. Both towel bar and curved handles are included so you can choose the look that matches your decor. Blue lighting elegantly illuminates the interior and can be turned on or off.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Right Hinge Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Includes both a Towel Bar and Curved Stainless Steel handle, allowing you to choose what best matches your surrounding cabinetry
(The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives)
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend 100% for easy access to every bottle in your collection
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your beer at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H w/hinge x 23.4"W x 23.6"D (25.4" w/handle)
- Weight: 114.6 lbs.
- Please Note: If the appliance is not built in, it can tip over when the top shelf is fully extended and completely loaded with bottles. It is recommended to install anti-tip fasteners to the back of the unit if it is not being built in undercounter.
This craft beer center has 2 strong metal shelves that can hold up to 70 bomber size bottles. The top shelf is big enough to store either bombers or 750 mL bottles. The bottom shelf can hold bombers but is too short for taller 750mL bottles.