All New High-Efficiency 220V Condenser Whisperkool Wine Cellar Cooling Systems
WhisperKOOL is devoted to providing the most efficient, innovative split wine cellar cooling systems on the market. Whsiperkool offers new 220V High-Efficiency Condensers that outdo traditional 110V condensers in performance and efficiency with industry leading technology and multiple wine cellar cooling condensing unit sizes that make it perfect for nearly any application.
The 220V High-Efficiency Condensers offer a host of advantages over our traditional 110V condensers, including simplified installation, ultra-quiet operation, energy efficiency, & the ability to operate in extreme climates. For more information about our latest Split-System innovation.
EFFICIENT CONDENSER COIL DESIGN:
- The system was designed utilizing oversized condenser coils, which allow the unit to operate efficiently in adverse high heat humidity environments.
DESIGNED FOR EXTREME CLIMATES:
- Allows the system to adjust to ambient temperature conditions to maintain the ideal storage conditions for your fine wine in cold winter temperatures (as low as -20°F) and hot summer temperatures (up to 120 °F).
ULTRA-QUIET SYSTEM OPERATION:
- The system utilizes large, low-speed fans to create sustainably quieter operation sound levels with reduced dBs between (48dB - 55dB) without decreasing the airflow volume or capacity output.
NO LONGER A PUMP DOWN SYSTEM:
- The condenser is controlled by a direct communication line to the evaporator unit using standard thermostat cable. This communication line will be installed with the line set. This eliminates the solenoid at the Evaporator also eliminating the clicking sound from the solenoid in the Cellar. The design reduced the number of components that will simplify service and increase system longevity.
Easy access to controls & valves for simplified installation + smart communication cable from the evaporator to the condenser.
ULTRA QUIET OPERATION
Utilizes large, low-speed fans to create substantially lower operation sound levels between (45dB-52dB).
We’ve placed QR codes to directly lead you to all the vital information about installing and maintaining your system.
220 VOLT CONDENSERS:
- Compared to previous models, this 220V system is a significantly more energy- efficient system, utilizing 50% less energy to operate, saving energy costs.
SIMPLIFIED SYSTEM INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE:
- The electrical connections and valves are easy to access and hook up. (This new system differs from previous models as it requires a communication cable from the evaporator to the condenser). Also, while servicing or installing, manifolds can easily be attached without having to adjust the access valve to review pressure.
ATTRACTIVE SYSTEM HOUSING:
- The systems come complete with an attractive & durable exterior housing that can withstand adverse conditions, associated with outdoor environments.
- Line Set: Liquid line 1/4” OD; Suction line 1/2” OD (less than 50 ft.), 5/8” (greater than 50 ft.)
- Voltage Rating: 220V (15-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Dimensions: 31.18″L x 10.75″W x 21.18″H
- DBA: 45
Temp. Data: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 120°F condenser air intake temperature.
GETTING TO KNOW OUR 220V HIGH-EFFICIENCY COOLING SYSTEMS
UPGRADED CONDENSER! 220V High-Efficiency
220V High-Efficiency Communication Cable
110V and 220V Differences
Installation Guide of 220V High-Efficiency Condenser