Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Black Stainless Dual Zone Wine Fridge RW428DRBSS Review
Looking for a wine cooler to ensure your wines age gracefully? Elevate your wine collection with the Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Black Stainless Dual Zone Wine Fridge RW428DRBSS!
At the forefront of design, a black stainless steel wine refrigerator by Smith & Hanks is the is the perfect blend of style and function. Storing up to 166 bottles of wine across 2 temperature zones, this appliance will protect your investment and allow wines to mature to peak perfection while looking amazing in your home.
- Build into cabinets or use as a freestanding appliance.
- Dual paned, UV protected glass, black stainless steel trimmed door.
- 15 removable and adjustble Easy Slide wood accented shelves.
- Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that suits individual storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and Whisper Quite compressor.
- Bottle count: 125 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
- No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 39 decibels.
- Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Vibration reduction system.
- LED Lighting
- Locking door
- Front venting
Buy the Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Black Stainless Dual Zone Wine Fridge RW428DRBSS NOW!