Allavino FlexCount Classic 346 Bottle Three Zone Wine Fridge 3Z-YHWR7274-SW Review
New Model Available Now:
- The Allavino 3Z-YHWR7274-SW FlexCount Series Triple Zone Wine Refrigerator is a versatile and convenient wine cellar that is packed with features for optimal wine storage
- This wine cellar features a black cabinet, stainless steel framed glass french doors, stainless steel curved and towel bar handles, and interior blue lighting
- Wine cooler includes three independently controlled zones for simultaneously chilling red, white, and sparkling wine at their optimal temperatures with a set range between 40 and 65 F degrees
- Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 29 sturdy roller-guide wooden shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 346 bottles of wine at one time
- This unit has a fully finished cabinet along with a front ventilation construction making it suitable for both freestanding and built-in installations
Please Note: The 3Z-YHWR7274-SW is made up of two separate units placed side by side. Each unit has it's own power cord.
It's impressive 346 bottle storage capacity and three distinct cooling zones make this Allavino Flex Count Series 3Z-YHWR7274-SW Multi-Zone Wine Refrigerator the ideal storage option for wine enthusiasts, enabling you to store your large and diverse wine collection at varying temperatures. Made up of one single zone wine cooler and one dual zone wine cooler with opposite hinged doors placed side by side, this wine cellar features three individually operated, well-defined cooling zones that allow you to store red, white, and sparkling wines simultaneously. You can monitor and adjust the temperature in each zone using clear digital displays with simple and convenient push-button controls, and the unit's solid wooden wine racks slide out on full-extension rollers for easy access to any bottle in your collection.
Three Temperature Zones
Thanks to this wine refrigerator's three-zone design, you can store red, white, and sparkling wines simultaneously at their ideal temperatures. The single zone side is adjustable between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit, while the dual zone side features an upper zone that can be adjusted between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit and a lower zone that can be adjusted between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit. Internal fans direct cool air to where it's needed most, while a state-of-the-art compressor delivers superior cooling while remaining efficient enough to meet the California Department of Energy's strict consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
Your wine bottles are stored on 29 sturdy wooden shelves that effectively cradle each bottle to help reduce harmful vibration that might disturb your wine's sediment during long-term storage. These shelves extend smoothly on telescoping roller assemblies, giving you the ability to easily view and access every bottle in your collection, including the normally hard-to-reach rear bottles.
Two intuitive control panels with digital displays and push-button controls allow you to easily manage the temperature in each zone individually and provide precise control by letting you adjust the temperature up or down in one-degree increments. Once you've set your desired temperature, the display will show the current internal temperature, so you can track the unit's performance at a glance. You can also use the powerful control panel to activate the cool blue LED lighting, toggle the display between Celsius and Fahrenheit, and turn the unit on or off with the push of a button.
This wine cellar marries classic elegant design with high-performance features for a superior wine storage showcase that is sure to be the talk of your next party. The sleek black cabinet with fully finished top and sides makes this unit a stunning freestanding addition to any room of your home, while the front-venting construction allows it to be built into cabinetry for a seamless look. Finishing touches like UV-protected glass doors, cool blue LED display lighting, and durable wooden wine racks are sure to make this wine refrigerator unforgettable.